NICB: Your Trusted Partner in Leading the Fraud Fight
How we helped our members in 2019
- 203,794 vehicles recovered with a total value of $591.6M
- $54.5M in loss mitigation
- $23.7M in restitution ordered
- 1,600 hours of training provided to member employees and law enforcement
- Over 92,000 NICTA courses completed
Regardless of your company’s size or book of business mix, NICB can help you!
Consider these facts
- 4.7 out of 5 customer satisfaction rating from our members, who write more than 92% of the nation’s personal auto insurance and 81% of the nation’s property/casualty insurance;
- 90 cents of every membership assessment dollar is used for anti-fraud programming;
- An overall 14 to 1 return on membership investment in 2019 that includes measurable member value along with industry value-added activities for law enforcement learning and development and public awareness;
- Claims and SIU professionals can share information with their counterparts at other companies as well as with members of law enforcement at NICB Regional Dialogue Meetings;
- More than 7,141 hotline calls and webtips received and processed, leading to more than 1,100 referred to members; and,
- More than 3,400 alerts issued to advise members of fraud schemes, crime forecasts and case developments.