30th Annual Anti-Fraud Conference
The Annual Anti-Fraud Conference is the most important gathering of insurance special investigation unit managers and personnel, state and federal fraud investigators, state and federal prosecutors, law enforcement, civil attorneys, private investigators, experts and others involved in the fight against fraud.
The Conference kicks off with speeches and presentations by leaders from within the anti-fraud community including keynote speaker Dennis Jay of the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud.
The Conference offers 25 two-hour training sessions taught by expert instructors covering a wide range of topics relevant to workers' compensation, ethics, auto, health, life and disability fraud including compounded drug scams, health care provider fraud, premium fraud, civil and criminal insurance fraud trials, auto body shop fraud, surveillance, asset seizure, capping schemes, cyber crimes, staged accidents, workers' compensation voucher fraud and many more:
- Continuing education credit for SIU personnel, MCLE and POST at no additional cost
- Two lunches and three networking receptions included with full Conference registration
- Single day registration available
- Two and half days of continuing education and networking at an extraordinarily low cost
- Government and special Conference rates at the Monterey Hyatt Regency
- Golf Tournament Five attendees from the same organization may register for the price of four
Monterey Hyatt Regency Hotel
1 Old Golf Course Road
Monterey, CA 93940